Please print this for your records
Security Deposit, Cancelations. Your first payment is due at the time of reservation. This payment is applied to your total, which is due 30 days before your check in. We do NOT offer cancelations. We recomend that you buy trip insurance. Please look into this inexpensive feature. We do not hold a security deposit, but you agree to pay for any damages that are reported. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for the damages and will report to you immediately when this occurs.
"Check out is at 11a.m. EST. No exceptions, please. Housekeeping must be able to enter the cabin at 11a.m. Realize that they only have a limited amount of time to get the cabin ready for the next guests, so please be on time. If you have not left the cabin when housekeeping arrives, you will be charged a fee of $100. If your late check out prevents the next guest from checking in, then you will be charged for an additional night.
"UTILITIES: The landlord will provide water, heat, electric, trash removal and local and long distance telephone usage.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The house is to be occupied by no more than 12 (Twelve) persons at a maximum. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. No chaperoned groups VIOLATION OF THIS PROVISION SUBJECTS LESSEE TO SIGNIFICANT PENALTIES WHICH ARE NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE LESSOR BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THIS LEASE IS A SHORT TERM VACATION RENTAL.
LESSEE assures the LESSOR that the tenants will observe all conditions and terms of this lease as to maintaining the premises in good order and appearance and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors
LESSEE assures the LESSOR that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Lease shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses, which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant’s guest(s).
LESSEE agrees that any tenant who is found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises.
LESSEE and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordnance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises.
LESSEE agrees that during the term of this lease and such further time as he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the leased premises clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste; and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same condition as at the beginning of, or may put in during the term of the lease, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty only exception.
LESSEE agrees to indemnify and save LESSOR harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by the LESSEE, tenants, or guests or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the leased premises.
LESSEE agrees that he/she shall not paint or make alterations to the property, including changing existing locks or adding new ones, without the LESSOR’S written consent.
Upon not less than 24 hours notice, LESSEE shall make available to LESSOR or his agent for the premises of entering to make necessary or convenient repairs and to show the premises to prospective tenants. In an emergency, LESSOR or his agent may enter the premises at any time without securing prior permission from LESSEE.
LESSEE may not let, sublet or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises without prior consent of the LESSOR.
If LESSEE abandons or vacates the premises, LESSOR may at his option terminate this lease, enter the premises, and remove all property.
In the event that any action shall be commenced by either party arising out of, or concerning this lease or any right or obligation derived there from, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive attorney’s fees as fixed by the Court in addition to all relief at law or equity.
Either party may terminate this lease in the event of a violation of early provision of this lease by the other party in the manner and as provided by law.
LESSEE assumes full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the lease for the period stated and assure the LESSOR full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding from the total amount due in accord with the terms as stated above including any outstanding or unpaid charges that are the responsibility of the LESSEE.
PENALTY FOR VIOLATING MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PROVISION. VIOLATION OF THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PROVISION CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS DIRECTLY RELATED TO OVERUSE OF THE SEWER. THEREFORE, IN THE EVENT LESSEE ALLOWS THE PREMISES TO BE OCCUPIED BY MORE THAN Twelve PERSONS, LESSEE SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY LESSOR.THE-SUM OF ONE HUNDRED ($100.00) DOLLARS PER PERSON IN EXCESS OF Twelve PERSONS PER DAY FOR EACH DAY THE LESSEE ALLOWS THE PREMISES TO BE OCCUPIED BY MORE THAN Twelve PERSONS.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that a photocopy or fax or email copy of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated. Charges may include: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; damages beyond normal wear and tear; unreturned keys,etc.
We reserve the right to require mininmum amount of nights for certain times of the year.
Hot Tub/Jetted Tub/Swim Spa/Pool Use Agreement
We want all of our guests to have an enjoyable and safe experience during their stay. For the safety of yourself and our guests staying with you, it is important for you to read and understand this document.
Guest and Guest’s Party Uses All Hot Tubs/Jetted Tubs/Swim Spas/Pools At Own Risk
Using any hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool (no matter who owns it or where it is located) carries with it some serious risks. If your party fails to follow any of the rules we have set forth below, someone in your party could have an allergic reaction, become seriously ill, injured or die. For your own safety and the safety of everyone in your party, it is very important that you, the booking guest, follow and make sure everyone in your party is aware of and follows these rules.
- For Your Safety Concerning the hot tub/jetted tub -
1. Solo Use: Never use the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa or pool alone.
2. Children: Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool. Children under 5 years of age may not use the hot tub/swim spa.
3. Chemical Dispenser: Never remove the floating chemical dispenser from the hot tub/swim spa. Dispenser must stay in hot tub/swim spa at all times in order to promote sanitary conditions. Guest is responsible to insure that the floating chemical dispenser is set at #4 and that chemical tablets are in the dispenser. If the floater is empty or low, notify office immediately so it can be refilled.
4. Medical Conditions: People with allergies to bromine/chlorine/
a. Persons using any medication for, or anyone with a medical condition including, but not limited to, obesity, heart disease, low or high blood pressure, thyroid disease, multiple sclerosis, diabetes or circulatory system problemsunless the person’s treating physician has advised the person that hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa use will be safe.
b. Pregnant women and women who may possibly be pregnant. Hot water temperatures have a high potential for causing harm to the fetus during the early months of pregnancy.
c. Individuals who have or may have suppressed or weak immune systems.
d. Since infection spreads rapidly in hot water do not use hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa if you have open wounds or infections of any kind.
5. Contact Lenses: Remove contact lenses before entering the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa.
6. Limited Usage: Always exit the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa after 15 minutes of use to give your body temperature time to normalize. Prolonged use can cause rashes or infection.
7. Storms: Never use the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa or pool during a thunderstorm. Wait 20 minutes after the last thunderclap before entering the water.
8. Shower: Always shower before and after using the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool.
9. No Alcohol or Drugs: The use of alcohol or drugs in or around the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool is extremely dangerous. The combination of hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool and intoxicants may lead to unconsciousness and the possibility of drowning.
10. Temperature: Never adjust the temperature of the water in the hot tub/swim spa above 104 degrees. Check water temperatures before entering. It should never exceed 104 degrees. Lower water temperatures are recommended for children.
11. Hyperthermia: Any heated water use can result in Hyperthermia (heat stroke), a dangerous condition brought about by excessive heat. The symptoms include: sweating, dizziness, nausea, light-headedness, convulsions, increased pulse rate, shallow breathing, possible unconsciousness. If you suspect hyperthermia, get medical help immediately.
12. Submersion: Never allow your head to submerge in hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa. Long hair can become lodged in the intake of hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool.
13. Slip & Fall: Be careful not to slip when entering, leaving or using the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool. The surrounding area may be moist or wet.
14. Cover & Lock: The hot tub must always be covered when not in use. This is for the safety of your family and any children in the area. Never let anyone of any age sit or stand on cover - it will not support a person's weight. A $350.00 charge will result from breakage.
15. No Electrical Appliances: Do not bring any electrical appliance, such as a light, telephone, radio or television within 15 feet of the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool.
16. Foreign Material: Never use any soaps, oils or fragrance of any type or introduce any other foreign materials in the hot tub. This could cause damage to the equipment and affect the chemical balance of the tub and/or pool and cause a dangerous situation.
17. Jewelry & Fabrics: Discoloration of certain fabrics may occur in hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool. Jewelry should never be worn. Permanent damage to jewelry can occur. Bathing suits should not be worn for extended periods after use of hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool due to the possibility of skin irritation or infections.
18. Water Hose: Never leave water hose attached to spigot due to danger of freezing.
19. Office Notification of Problems or Concerns: If there are any problems with the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool, including but not limited to any mechanical, electrical, chemical or water quality concerns, please call us immediately and do not enter the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool until it has been serviced.
20. No Guarantee: We cannot guarantee, especially after use, that bacteria will remain eliminated by the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool chemicals. Should you have any concerns relating to cleanliness please contact usimmediately. The cost of cleanings due to failure to follow these rules may be charged to the guest.
I agree that I am responsible for making everyone in my party follow all of the above rules.
I agree that I am responsible for seeing that only the guests registered to stay in the rental property will use the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool.
I agree that if anyone in my party (myself included) is injured while using the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool because I did not comply with all of the terms of this Agreement, that I will indemnify and hold harmless the property owner against all losses, damages, expenses and penalties should anyone in my party bring any kind of a legal claim against the property owner.